Weather in Albuquerque, NM - New Mexico Weather Summer & WInter
Just About PerfectAlbuquerque weather? Just about perfect: 310 days of sunshine, a mild, dry climate and four distinctly beautiful seasons.
- Very low humidity means that even when temperatures rise, summer is comfortable, and our sunny winters are comparatively mild.
- In the summer, sleep with the windows open for our cool evenings.
- Pack a jacket in the winter, but by noon most days you won’t need it.
- Our average annual rainfall is about 9 inches, and the average relative humidity is only 44 percent.
- You can bring a raincoat for monsoon season’s late afternoon storms (July and August), but Albuquerqueans usually just wait them out.
- High altitude, low humidity and lots of sunshine mean visitors need to drink lots of water and use sunblock for protection.