LGBT Travel Destinations & LGBT Hotels That Are TAG Approved
New Mexico Pride
A culture of inclusionNew Mexico is known for its diversity and welcoming nature. That makes it a natural for for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and trangender travelers. In fact, Santa Fe and Albuquerque are considered LGBT hot spots.
All Heritage Hotels & Resorts are TAG-Approved by Community Marketing Inc. which means:
- We enforce non-discriminatory policies including "sexual orientation."
- We treat heterosexual and domestic partners equally in personnel policies.
- We provide LGBT diversity and sensitivity training for employees.
- We empower customers and employees to be "watchdogs" of its gay and lesbian business practices.
- We give back to our community.
- We employ staff who reflect the diversity of their community.
- TAG-Approved Vacation Package at Hotel St. Francis in Santa Fe
- TAG-Approved Vacation Package at the Lodge at Santa Fe
Here are a few gay travel ideas to help you plan your New Mexico vacation:
- Santa Fe Gay Pride, gaytravel.about.com/od/gaypridefestivals/qt/SantaFe_Pride.htm
- Albuquerque Gay Pride, abqpride.com
- The Southwest Gay and Lesbian Film Festival, www.swglff.com
- New Mexico Gay Men’s Chorus, www.nmgmc.org
- New Mexico Gay Rodeo Association, www.nmgra.com/New_Mexico_Gay_Rodeo_Association/NMGRA_Home_Page.html