Space Tourism: Travel To Space - Space Tourism Hotels - Galactic Vacations
Another NM original - To Infinity and Beyond!Ever dreamed of taking a trip to space? In the not-too-distant future, commercial flights to space will be a reality in New Mexico. Spaceport America, the nation’s first commercial spaceport, is based in southern New Mexico. Soon galactically-oriented visitors can embark on a space vacation. Space tourism is a reality!
Right now, visitors can tour the future Spaceport itself, and keep track of future New Mexico space tours. Look here for various visit options (http://spaceportamerica.com/plan-a-visit/) and learn more about Spaceport America here: spaceportamerica.com and be sure to catch this inspiring Virgin Galactic video, "Dreams," on YouTube!
Our Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces is the Official Virgin Galactic Hotel & Resort in Dona Ana county hosting the Spaceport America astronauts and their guests. Learn more
Other Space Attractions in New MexicoThere is a comprehensive itinerary for trips around the Spaceport here, but following is a list of other New Mexico attractions that involve the exploration into the final frontier:
- New Mexico Space Travel Itinerary: http://newmexicotravelblog.com/new-mexico-space-travel-itinerary/
- White Sands Missile Range (near Las Cruces) www.wsmr-history.org
- New Mexico Museum of Space History in Almogordo (near Las Cruces) www.nmspacemuseum.org
- National Museum of Nuclear Science and History, Albuquerque www.nuclearmuseum.org
- Very Large Array (near Socorro) newmexicotravelblog.com/note/very-large-array-vla
- UFO Museum, Roswell www.roswellufomuseum.com