Space Tourism: Travel To Space - Space Tourism Hotels - Galactic Vacations
Another NM original - To Infinity and Beyond!Ever dreamed of taking a trip to space? In the not-too-distant future, commercial flights to space will be a reality in New Mexico. Spaceport America, the nation’s first commercial spaceport, is based in southern New Mexico. Soon galactically-oriented visitors can embark on a space vacation. Space tourism is a reality!
Right now, visitors can tour the future Spaceport itself, and keep track of future New Mexico space tours. You can learn more about Spaceport America and plan a visit here: spaceportamerica.com. Be sure to catch this inspiring Virgin Galactic video, "Dreams," on YouTube!
Our Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces is the Official Virgin Galactic Hotel & Resort in Doña Ana county hosting the Spaceport America astronauts and their guests. Learn more.
Other Space Attractions in New MexicoThere is a comprehensive itinerary for trips around the Spaceport here, but following is a list of other New Mexico attractions that involve the exploration into the final frontier:
- New Mexico Space Travel Itinerary: newmexicotravelblog.com/new-mexico-space-travel-itinerary/
- White Sands Missile Range (near Las Cruces) wsmr-history.org
- New Mexico Museum of Space History in Almogordo (near Las Cruces) nmspacemuseum.org
- National Museum of Nuclear Science and History, Albuquerque nuclearmuseum.org
- Very Large Array (near Socorro) newmexicotravelblog.com/note/very-large-array-vla
- UFO Museum, Roswell roswellufomuseum.com
More New Mexico space & science fun:Newscastic: 15 Facts Your Didn't Know About the National Museum of Nuclear Science and History
Looking for other great ways to explore New Mexico? Check out these ideas for great outdoor fun!