Gay and Lesbian Weddings in New Mexico
We've waited as long as you have...why compromise on your location?
Heritage Hotels & Resorts is a longtime prominent supporter of the LGBT community. We supported the recent legislation and ruling by the New Mexico Supreme Court that legalized same sex marriages throughout the state. All of our properties are TAG Approved which means we meet third-party standards of qualifying as a LGBT-friendly property through our employment policies, services and support of the LGBT community.
Learn more about our LGBT packages and community events.Here’s the top 10 reasons we think our Heritage Hotels & Resorts are perfect for same-sex weddings in New Mexico:
- We have the most exquisite and unique wedding ceremony and reception venues in the state.
- We are locally and minority owned and operated.
- We are TAG Approved LGBT Friendly Hotels.
- We support New Mexico arts and culture. A percentage of our revenue goes to support local cultural community partnerships.
- We offer custom boutique hotel accommodations for your guests and each of our properties tells a different story about New Mexico’s culture and history through original art, architecture, and decor.
- We have supported the LGBT community since our founding.
- We have amazing wedding team members at each of our properties whose sole mission is to make sure your special day is executed flawlessly.
- We vocally supported the legislation and the rulings that made same-sex marriage licenses legal in New Mexico.
- We have amazing chefs and banquet teams at each of our properties who are dedicated to designing a custom menu with your tastes and budget in mind.
- We offer a variety of wedding packages designed to fit your tastes and budget.
Learn more about our unique wedding venues in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces and Taos perfect to host your gay wedding in New Mexico.