Nativo Lodge, Albuquerque
Nativo Lodge in Albuquerque
Media & Press Resource CenterNativo Lodge is a culturally distinct Native American inspired boutique Albuquerque hotel that awakens the imaginative spirit of the traveler searching for a cultural experience. The design of Nativo Lodge includes rich and vibrant Native American cultural aspects with contemporary urban elements. History, art, electronics, vibrant colors and neon lighting are combined to provide guests with a dramatic unique experience. Nativo Lodge is located at I-25 and San Mateo and is near Balloon Fiesta Park and the Sandia Mountains. The on-site restaurant Spirit Winds Cafe serves New Mexican, Native American and American cuisine.
- Take our NewsCastic Quiz: Which Nativo Lodge Artist Room Are You?
- New Native American Artist Guest Room by Randy L. Barton and Michelle Lowden.
- New Native American Artist Guest Room by Jaque Fragua and Rose B. Simpson.
- Native American Artist Guest Rooms: Four Native American contemporary artists (Heidi Brandow, Nani Chacon, Rhett Lynch and Ehren Kee Natay) transformed guestrooms at the Nativo Lodge into incredible works of art. These large-scale installations will give guests a unique opportunity to be surrounded by each artist’s vision.
- Nativo Underground: Events every other Friday in the lobby and bar lounge featuring a variety of local art, music, fashion and alternative lifestyles. See Facebook for details.
- Nativo Lodge supports the Institute of American Indian Arts through our community partnerships program.
- Complimentary Historic Walking Tours of Old Town are offered to our Heritage Hotels & Resorts guests every Saturday at our sister property Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town and conducted by professional guides of Tours of Old Town (seasonally available).
- Local Treasures Discount Coupon Card gives guests an exclusive 15% discount off locally owned shops, restaurants, galleries and attractions in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
- Contemporary Native American Artwork - Guests to Nativo Lodge encounter a variety of custom original artwork and Native American themed design.
- Outdoor Adventure Hub - With easy access to the freeway and close by Sandia Mountains, Nativo Lodge is a great place to base your outdoor adventure in Albuquerque and all of our rooms have private balconies. There are even several city bike paths right by the hotel.
- Family Fun - We are walking distance to Cliffs Amusement Park and a variety of restaurants. With our indoor-outdoor year-round pool and kid-friendly menu, Nativo Lodge is a great choice for an affordable luxury family adventure.
- Hot Air Ballooning - Balloons dot the skies of Albuquerque nearly every morning and our guests can see them from their private balconies. We are also minutes away from the Balloon Museum and Balloon Fiesta Park.
- Pet-Friendly Hotel - At Nativo Lodge we welcome all members of your family and have lots of grassy spaces around the hotel as well are a few blocks from a city park and a PetCo.
|Nativo Lodge media fact sheet|
|Contact||Nativo Lodge in Albuquerque media fact sheet|
Reservations Toll Free: 1-888-628-4861
6000 Pan American Fwy. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
|Rooms||146 hotel rooms including 2 suites|
See Photo Gallery
Download high resolution photos from Flickr
|Services & Amenities||
|Meetings, Events & Weddings||
Visit Meetings Website
Visit Weddings Website
Media, Public Relations and Press Contact:
Maresa Thompson, Marketing & Creative Director