Meeting Specials & Packages
Cheers to 30!
Eldorado Hotel & Spa, Santa Fe
Celebrate 30 years of conferences and events at Eldorado Hotel & Spa with our special 'Cheers to 30'* offer!
When you book your meeting or conference here in the heart of Santa Fe and choose from these special 30th Anniversary perks!
- 1 per 30 automatic room upgrades to next available room type
- 30% discount on valet parking
- 30% off a.m. or p.m. break
- A complimentary Santa Fe Welcome reception for up to 30 guests
- $30 discount on Swedish, Deep Tissue or Hot Stone massage at the world-class Nidah Spa (on-site)
Contact Eldorado Hotel & Spa at email@example.com or 505-995-4561 today to enjoy this offer!
*30th Anniversary Cheers to 30 offer available on new group bookings made after January 1, 2016 and before December 31, 2016 and for events held during 2016 and 2017; not applicable for confirmed/contracted business. Does not apply over blackout dates.
Visit the Eldorado Hotel & Spa Meetings website for more information about conferences and events.
El Monte Sagrado, Taos
Getaway to Get it Done.When you book and hold your meeting, event or corporate retreat in our mountain oasis between now and May 31, 2016, you will receive:**
- Room rates starting at $119 and one of the following:
- Complimentary Coffee Break
- Complimentary Welcome Reception
- Exclusive Savings at The Living Spa
This limited spring offer will disappear fast! Call us at 575-737-9828 or email us today to book.**Applies to new bookings, not existing or contracted bookings. Applies to events booked and held between March 21, 2016 and May 31, 2016. Some restrictions may apply.
Visit the El Monte Sagrado Meetings website for more information about conferences and events.
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, AlbuquerqueBring your meeting to Albuquerque this June or August and treat your attendees to local summer favorites & more***!
Choose the best special incentive(s) for your group, based on your meeting needs:
- Complimentary cultural excursion like a visit to ABQ BioPark (zoo, botanic garden and aquarium), a winery tour, museum tours, a tour with the ABQ Trolley Co. or a hot air ballooning experience for two.
- Fit break - 1 hour session of Zumba, meditative stretch or yoga
- Complimentary summer-themed meeting break
- $250 donation to charity of your choice
- Special custom amenity for VIP(s)**
- Complimentary room upgrade(s)**
- 20 to 50 total room nights - select one incentive
- 51 to 100 total room nights - select two incentives
- 101 to 150 total room nights - select three incentives
- 151+ total room nights - select four incentives
Visit the Hotel Albuquerque Meetings website for more information about conferences and events.
***Applies to bookings made between March 25, 2016 and August 31, 2016 and consumed during June and August of 2016. Applies to new bookings only, contract bookings excluded. Excursions based on availability and may vary. Other restrictions may apply. **Limited to up to 5.
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, Las Cruces
Reward Your Attendees, Reward Your Association
Reward your attendees with a conference or meeting in a resort location!
Summer Perks Can Be Yours
Book your conference, meeting or event for June, July or August 2016 and you could receive these great Summertime treats equivalent to your guest room block†:
- Complimentary Continental breakfast
- Complimentary amenity for VIP(s)
- Complimentary Terrace Reception
- Complimentary guestroom(s)
- Rebate on paid sleeping room(s)
- Complimentary room upgrade(s)
- 20-50 room nights - select one
- 51-100 room nights - select two
- 101-150 room nights - select three
- 150+ room nights - select four
†Offer applies to new bookings made between April 1, 2016 and August 31, 2016 for dates between June 1, 2016 and August 31, 2016. Does not apply to existing bookings or contract business. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Complimentary raffle prize would be valid for one year only and subject to donation rules.
Visit the Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces Meetings website for more information about group events and meetings.
Hotel St. Francis, Santa Fe
Add a Northern New Mexico Day Trip
Treat your attendees to a true New Mexico experience! Add on a special outing when you bring your group to Hotel St. Francis.
Northern New Mexico is known for its deeply-rooted artistic culture and stunning vistas, and now we’re offering groups special ways to experience both!††
Take a day trip to the historic village of Chimayo and dine at the legendary and James Beard Award winning Rancho de Chimayo restaurante. Or, enjoy an excursion to Taos, complete with lunch at the De La Tierra restaurant in El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa. Transportation to and from either fantastic destination will be provided by World Travel Management.
We’ll coordinate your trip to ensure great rates and a seamless Northern New Mexico experience!
Learn more here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.††Based on partner availability.
Visit the Hotel St. Francis Meetings website for more information about group events and meetings.
Meeting Specials at Heritage Lodges
You're a Champion
Nativo Lodge, AlbuquerqueNativo Lodge, with its restaurant, indoor-outdoor pool, laundry facilities and easy access to Interstate 25 and other major roadways, is the perfect base for any group trip to Albuquerque.
With our Champion offer at Nativo Lodge you can receive‡ automatic room upgrades and complimentary breakfast or customized water bottles to help keep your team fueled or hydrated and in top form this spring & summer!
Book 10+ room nights and receive:
- 1 complimentary room upgrade per 10 booked room nights
- A complimentary continental breakfast for up to 4 per room
- Up to 4 customized water bottles per room
Contact Nativo Lodge at 505-798-4353 or email@example.com today to get started!
‡Offer applies to new bookings made and consumed between April 1, 2016 and September 30, 2016. Existing bookings and contract business are excluded. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Blackout dates may apply.
Learn more about events a group stays on the Nativo Lodge Meetings website.
Set the Perfect Tune for Your Event!
The Lodge at Santa Fe, Santa Fe
Receive a Complimentary Reception with Live MusicSanta Fe, New Mexico, is home to world-class performers and groups ranging from traditional Mariachi to classical, each offering a unique rhythm to set the tune for a special Santa Fe experience.
Now at the Lodge at Santa Fe you can enjoy a complimentary welcome reception for up to 150 guests - complete with live music - with our toe-tapping Santa Fe Music‡‡ offer!
Choose from classical violin or cello performers or traditional/folk Mariachi, Irish or Balkan groups.