New Mexico Meeting Facilities & Conference Rooms in New Mexico
New Mexico Meeting Facilities
Big or small - we'll cover you in styleHeritage Hotels & Resorts offers a wide variety of meeting facilities at our hotels in New Mexico to accommodate just about every need and type of group. We've hosted everything from large national conventions and tradeshows to intimate family reunions at our New Mexico meeting facilities. Meeting planners are sure to find the perfect fit at our seven New Mexico hotels and because we are one locally owned company, we can often combine our hotels' meeting spaces and rooms to accommodate your groups at multiple locations.
Albuquerque Meeting Facilities Highlights:Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- 14,000 square foot state-of-the-art Alvarado Ballroom with custom LED lighting
- 14,000 square feet of exhibit and pre-function space
- 21,000 square feet of outdoor event space
- Casa Esencia private event venue in a 300 year old adobe casa on-site
- Private non-denominational chapel on-site
- Visit Hotel Albuquerque's Meetings and Events
- 6,704 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Mezzanine in the grand lobby used for meetings, banquets and functions
- Ballroom for larger groups
- Three smaller break out rooms
- Outdoor teepee rented as a hookah bar or smaller groups
- Visit Nativo Lodge's Meetings and Events
Santa Fe Meeting Facilities:Eldorado Hotel & Spa
- NEW 7,000 square foot Eldorado Grand Ballroom
- 4,500 square foot Anasazi Ballroom
- 2,200 square fooy Zia Ballroom
- Presidential Patio adjoining Presidential Suite
- DeVargas Room
- Eldorado Boardrooms
- Grand hallway Concourse pre-function space
- Visit Eldorado Hotel & Spa Groups & Meetings
- Visit Eldorado Hotel & Spa Social Events
- 9,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor flexible meeting space
- Perennial courtyard outdoor for functions
- Private Southwestern Wedding Chapel
- Large ballroom space
- Breakout rooms
- Maria Benetiz Cabaret Theater
- Visit The Lodge at Santa Fe Meetings and Events
- Close to 1,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Grand lobby
- Ballroom and board room
- Restaurant and bar can be rented for groups
- Visit Hotel St. Francis Meetings and Events
- Rent out the restaurant to host luncheons, dinners, receptions and meetings. Private Presidential Suite with large living room and private balcony is also available. Visit Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe (formerly Hotel Plaza Real).
Las Cruces, NM Meeting Facilities:Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces
- 10,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space
- 5,000 square-foot San Andres Ballroom
- New outdoor designed Spanish Gardens and Resort Swimming Pool
- 25,00 square feet of outdoor event space
- Azul Ultralounge can be rented for private parties
- Visit Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces Meetings & Events
Taos, NM Meeting Facilities:Palacio de Marquesa (formerly Casa de las Chimeneas)
- Just a few blocks from the Taos Convention Center
- Two large outdoor garden spaces
- Indoor living room and dining room
- Visit Palacio de Marquesa
- Rio Grande Ballroom - 2,400 sq. ft.
- Sandoval Room - 1,400 sq. ft.
- Grade Bohemian Gallery 784 sq. ft.
- Executive Board Room - 350 sq. ft.
- Library - 766 sq. ft.
- Wine Room 255 sq. ft.
- Sacred Circle and Taos Mountain Lawn
- Just a few blocks from Taos Plaza
- Visit El Monte Sagrado Living Spa & Resort