Community Partnerships: Hotels That Partner With Their Community
Hotels Supporting Cultural Causes
When You Make a Reservation at Heritage Hotels & Resorts, You Make a DifferenceHeritage Hotels & Resorts has expanded our cultural preservation initiatives. When you stay in any of our one-of-a-kind properties, you encounter a distinctive story that celebrates New Mexico's rich, multi-cultural legacy. This is what makes us different. Heritage Hotels & Resorts has been supporting cultural and artistic ventures for more than a decade by featuring regionally inspired design, custom artwork, decor, cuisine, music and entertainment in our hotels. We also sponsor cultural programs and events, participate in community involvement and support various local organizations, non-profits and scholarship programs. As a continuation of this tradition of supporting cultural preservation and advancement, we now donate a portion of revenue from every room night to culturally and artistically significant endeavors.
Learn more about each Heritage hotel's specific cultural cause:
- Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town supports the National Institute of Flamenco in Albuquerque
- Nativo Lodge supports the Southwest Association for American Indian Arts (SWAIA)
- Eldorado Hotel & Spa support the Spanish Colonial Arts Society
- Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe supports the Chimayo Cultural Preservation Association
- Hotel St. Francis supports the San Miguel Mission Chapel through Cornerstones Community Partnerships
- Lodge at Santa Fe supports performing arts and the New Mexico Multicultural Foundation
- Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces supports the Rio Grande Theatre
- Palacio de Marquesa Taos supports the Harwood Museum of Art
Listen to a Radio Podcast from NPR station KCBX-FM's travel correspondent Tom Wilmer featuring Pam Jung of Heritage Hotels & Resorts discussing our cultural causes.
Learn more about our community parnerships: