Why we're such a favorite...
Here's why Q-Bar has been voted the best happy hour place in Albuquerque multiple times, what people have said about our mixologist, our fabulous cocktails, and why you should be here to experience fun at it's finest in Albuquerque.
- 2011 Voted Alibi's Best of Burque "Best Swanky Bar"
- 2011 "Best Bachelorette Party Location" by Perfect Wedding Guide as voted by NM Brides
- Oh stop already, QBar voted 2010 " Best Lounge" in Albuquerque once again by Locial iQ magazine readers.
- QBar voted " Best Cocktail" by Albuquerque the Magazine readers 2009
- QBar does it again! We made the iQ Smart List for 2009 as the "Best Lounge" in Albuquerque by Local iQ magazine readers.
- View the Official Best of New Mexico Award:
The Official Best Of TV series producers and crews were in New Mexico filming a very select group of attractions and businesses from all over the state. Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town was selected as the Best Full Service Hotel. The selection process, according to Official Best Of is a tally of comments, reviews & testimonials from online travel sites and resources made by the public. KOB-TV Channel 4 aired Official Best Of New Mexico on Saturday, May 31st at 4:00pm. Yes, we're patting ourselves on the back, wouldn't you?
- QBar's Blueberry Mojito recognized as Albuquerque's "Hot Cocktail": by Albuquerque the Magazine..... read more
- QBar is voted "Best Happy Hour" again: by Albuquerque the Magazine..... read more
- Michael Trujillo, Q-Bars hot mixologist.....read more
- QBar, voted "Best Happy Hour": by Albuquerque theMagazine.....read more
- The Classic Irish Coffee by Michael Trujillo: by Local Flavor magazine.....read more