El Monte Sagrado
El Monte Sagrado in Taos, NM
Iconic Taos Resort - Steps Away from Taos PlazaThe acclaimed, El Monte Sagrado luxury resort & spa in Taos provides the best lodging, exceptional service, unique meetings, flawless weddings, customized special events and superior guest amenities.
Located just steps from the historic Taos Plaza, El Monte Sagrado is central to a host of local Taos, New Mexico attractions including the Harwood Museum of Art, shopping and art galleries, outdoor activities and much more in a town rich in history.
Savor enticing entrées at De la Tierra restaurant and unwind in our Anaconda Bar. Spend your days being pampered at the lavish Living Spa or bask in the warmth of our indoor aqua center with our pool and hot tub. Perfect for relaxing getaways, shopping and dining excursions, or exploring art galleries and museums, El Monte Sagrado is a cherished destination among Taos hotels.
Heritage Hotels & Resorts acquired El Monte Sagrado in 2015. See details
El Monte Sagrado has consistently been ranked as one of the top resorts in the world:
- Conde Nast Traveler: Gold List, Readers Choice Award, Top 100 US Resort Spas
- AAA 4-Diamond Award
- Forbes Traveler: America’s 50 Best Hotels, America’s 10 Greenest Hotels
- Spa Finder: Best Eco Spa, Best for Mind Body Spirit
- National Geographic: World’s 25 Best Ski Towns: Best Digs
El Monte Sagrado Features
- 84 luxury Taos guest rooms and spacious suites
- Complimentary WiFi throughout property
- Entirely non-smoking property
- De la Tierra Restaurant with contemporary global cuisine, using fresh local ingredients from artisan farms; offering breakfast daily
- Sophisticated and opulent Anaconda Bar, featuring shared cuisine plates and signature cocktails; offering daily Happy Hour food and drink specials
- On-site The Living Spa featuring fresh face masks, total-body massages and rejuvenating body wraps
- Local Treasures Discount Coupon Card: Get 15% off premium local shops, restaurants and attractions
- Walk to world class shopping, art galleries, museums, dining venues and many historic Taos sites
- Library room with pool table and reading tables
- Private Wine Room available for rental
- Full-service concierge desk to help find you the best entertainment Taos has to offer during your stay
- Pet-friendly property
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub
- Business center complete with free printing service
- On-site fitness center
Taos' Premier Meeting & Wedding SpacesEl Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa takes great pride in hosting exceptional and extravagant events without overlooking a single detail. Through meticulous planning and flawless execution, the resort’s exceptional staff creates remarkable celebrations.
Our 7,000 square feet of flexible function space are ideal for larger events. We have a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces available to create dazzling celebrations.
- 2,400 sq ft Rio Grande Ballroom
- Sandoval Room
- Grand Gallery
- Board Room
- Private Wine Room
- Outdoor Sacred Circle & Taos Mountain Lawn