Ski New Mexico Vacation Packages - New Mexico Ski Area
New Mexico Ski Packages
powder - high desert StyleNew Mexico's ski resorts and towns are the perfect spot for a wintertime vacation for couples, families, groups and solo travelers alike. Ski enthusiasts from around the country make the trip to New Mexico ski destinations year after year in order to take in the state's abundant "champagne" powder and endless sunshine.
In addition to incredible skiing and riding on more than 300 inches of fresh powder each year, New Mexico ski resorts offer plenty of off-slope activities for the whole family including unique shopping, dining, and cultural experiences. And winter sport enthusiasts who prefer to enjoy the snow "out of bounds," there are also excellent opportunities for snowmobiling, snowshoeing, nordic skiing and inner tube riding.
Every ski day in New Mexico is a bluebird day, and you'll be hard pressed to find a lift line, even during the busiest times of the year. Choose from eight alpine and three Nordic areas scattered across the state from the legendary Taos Ski Valley in the north, to the sunny slopes of Ski Apache in the south. Since most New Mexico ski resorts are family owned, these businesses truly understand what it takes to make a family ski vacation both fun and affordable.
Be sure to check out seasonal special packages for Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Taos Ski and Snowboarding Winter Hotel Packages.
New Mexico Ski Areas:
- Ski Sandia, Albuquerque, sandiapeak.com, 505-242-9052
- Angel Fire, Angel Fire Resort near Taos, angelfireresort.com, 575-377-6401
- Ski Santa Fe, Santa Fe, skisantafe.com, 505-982-4429
- Pajarito Mountain, Los Alamos near Santa Fe, skipajarito.com, 505-662-5725
- Sipapu ski Resort, near Taos, sipapunm.com, 800-587-2240
- Taos Ski Valley, Taos, skitaos.org, 575-776-2291