Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe New Mexico
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe
CULTURALly-INSPIRED BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN Santa Fe, New MexicoHotel Chimayo de Santa Fe is a picturesque hotel conveniently located just off the historic Santa Fe Plaza. It offers visitors a glimpse into the authentic culture of Chimayo, a distinctive Northern New Mexico town. Chimayo is a historical, agricultural community nestled in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountains just north of Santa Fe. Visitors are encouraged to tour Chimayo through a guided or self-guided tour, and discover the nearby Santa Fe National Forest and other outdoor attractions.
Within a short walking distance from the hotel are some of the most treasured museums in Santa Fe such as the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, the Palace of the Governors, the Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi and the Loretto Chapel at our sister property the Inn and Spa at Loretto.
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe Features:
- 56 spacious rooms including 44 suites
- The largest guest rooms in downtown Santa Fe
- WiFi throughout hotel
- Non-smoking hotel
- Low 'n Slow Lowrider Bar with indoor fireplace and outdoor patio seating
- Estevan restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating
- Access to Casa España, exclusive private club open to our guests Friday & Saturday nights (located at our sister property Eldorado Hotel & Spa)
- Local Treasures discount coupon card: 15% off premium local shops, restaurants and attractions
- Walk to world class shopping in Santa Fe, art galleries, museums and dining venues and many historic sitesHand-crafted original artwork and decor throughout the hotel
- Half-a-block to Historic Santa Fe Plaza
- Wood-burning fireplaces featured in most guestrooms
- Separate wet bars in many guestrooms
- Private balconies overlooking the courtyard in some guestrooms
- Private underground parking
125 Washington Ave.
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Reservations Toll Free: 855-752-9273
Gift certificates are available online